About Me

My photo
This site is for educational purposes only, and to built a reptile community for all the reptile lovers out there. I also do reptile rescue, reptile sitting (short and long term), and reptile extraction, lol but it happens. I'm in San Diego, and if you need to give up your reptile, for whatever reason, give me a call at 619-971-6672, and my name is Cisko.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tokay gecko, The pit bull of the geckos

Best beleive, this is for all my haters, come on homie, grow up, and don't hate me cause you ain't me. This pit bull will come after you. Anyways, to all my fans, sorry, just got some coward that will not face me here in San Diego, he just flags me on craigslist, but anyways, you got my # fool. Now to my fans, I'm here for you, and if you have any questions on how to better care for your reptile, feel free to call me at #619-971-6672, and you can also check out my other blog at http://ireptilerescue.blogspot.com Thank you, and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger