About Me

My photo
This site is for educational purposes only, and to built a reptile community for all the reptile lovers out there. I also do reptile rescue, reptile sitting (short and long term), and reptile extraction, lol but it happens. I'm in San Diego, and if you need to give up your reptile, for whatever reason, give me a call at 619-971-6672, and my name is Cisko.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mclovins Creatures and Rescue

Welcome everyone, this is Cisko, and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, and best wishes to you and yours. Remember everyone, if your in the situation of having to let go of your reptile, it's hard, esspecially because they become part of the family. We here at Mclovins Creatures and Rescue, take in any reptile, and will still be part of your family. Here with us, our doors are always open for you to come in, and see how your baby is doing. We care here, and you can always count on us to try our best to provide the best for your reptile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger