About Me

My photo
This site is for educational purposes only, and to built a reptile community for all the reptile lovers out there. I also do reptile rescue, reptile sitting (short and long term), and reptile extraction, lol but it happens. I'm in San Diego, and if you need to give up your reptile, for whatever reason, give me a call at 619-971-6672, and my name is Cisko.

Sunday, November 8, 2009


I Cisko Mclovin While I have not personally bred my boas (yet, but have plans for it once they come of age) my uncle has many times, and is friends with a reptile breeder/owner of a specialty store in Columbus, OH. He has bred boas many times, as well as a wide assortment of colubrids, ball pythons, burmese pythons, reticulated pythons, etcetera .Anyhow, they both agree that boa constrictor (red-tail boas) and boa constrictor imperator (common boas) can be bred at about 4.5 feet. This means the females could be bred at two years, but shouldn't be bred until three or four years (until six feet) or unless stunting is inevitable. Males can be bred at four feet without risk of stunting. If you hold any interest in viewing the website of my uncle's friend's business, it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger